HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, IdenTrust®, LaserCard®, Lumidigm® Quantum Secure, and HID®. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit http://www.hidglobal.com
About IdenTrust, Inc.
IdenTrust, part of HID Global, is the global leader in trusted identity solutions, recognized by global financial institutions, government agencies and departments, and commercial organizations around the world. IdenTrust enables organizations to effectively manage the risks associated with identity authentication, work interoperably with countries around the world, minimize investment in creating their own policies and legal frameworks, and deploy a spectrum of products that ensure trust in the most efficient, intelligent, and cost effective manner available today.
Are you looking for an exciting, fast paced, friendly environment to utilize your organization and customer service skills? IdenTrust is the global leader in trusted identity solutions and is currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst The Technical Support Analyst will provide technical support and customer service related questions to customers over the phone, email, and online chat.
With IdenTrust, you will have exciting opportunities to work with some of the most prestigious organizations around the globe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to information requests via telephone calls, emails, and online chat from IdenTrust customers and able to resolve customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make accurate entries of customer interactions into the IdenTrust customer support ticketing solution database (maintain records of conversations, customer problems and resolutions).
- Investigate and resolve digital certificate issues as they relate to certificate requests (issuance, replacement, revocations, etc).
- Diagnose between hardware and software issues and errors.
- Work in and troubleshoot in a wide range of current Microsoft operating systems.
- If unable to resolve problems, escalate to appropriate group or person.
- Follow-up with customers until issue has been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction by taking ownership of the issue or question.
- Develop solutions to better help IdenTrust customers. This includes working with other departments on providing customer feedback related to IdenTrust products.
Required Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years combined customer service and/or administrative office experience
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to assist customers in a professional manner
- Strong knowledge around Windows Operations Systems
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years post high school education (preferred)
IdenTrust/HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please call us at 415-486-2900 to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional) along with salary requirements to:
Subject: Technical Support Analyst