AUSTIN, Texas, September 23, 2015 – At next week’s ASIS International seminar and exhibits in Anaheim, California, HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, will demonstrate its broad portfolio of innovative solutions that are driving the evolution of secure identities. The company will highlight its award-winning mobile access solution and its latest innovation to “simply tap” into web services and cloud apps, along with solutions for upgrading to more choices, more applications and higher security. HID Global will feature solutions and services that address the specific needs of government, healthcare, corporate/enterprise, financial/banking and education markets.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio for “Your Security. Connected” in booth #2613 at the Anaheim Convention Center from September 28 to October 1, 2015. Key demonstrations include:
- Card and Reader Solutions for Seamless Upgrades: Including the company’s Seos® credential technology and an interactive experience that illustrates the specific steps needed to move to more choices, more applications and higher security.
- Government Solutions: For managing federal and state ICAM initiatives, including physical and logical access control solutions that enable government agencies to comply with the latest federal mandates and FIPS 201 for superior security. Demonstrations will also include a broad range of government-to-citizen ID solutions.
- Healthcare Solutions: To protect patients, data and staff, along with Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS) solutions that enhance workflow efficiencies while improving security and meeting regulatory compliance. Demonstrations will also include EasyLobby® visitor management for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting, and HID Trusted Tag® Services for electronic visit verification in the home health care setting.
- Corporate/Enterprise Solutions: Featuring ActivID® Tap Authentication solution for securely accessing Microsoft web services and cloud applications with the same card used to open doors. HID Trusted Tag® Services for securing “guard tour” applications that use mobile phones, along with a broad array of solutions to help organizations of any size achieve operational efficiencies and reduce costs, while providing optimum security for their facilities, employees and data.
- Education Solutions: For higher-education institutions and K-12 schools to identify and authenticate access to campuses, networks and school services. Mobile access and “one card” solutions to meet the unique requirements for protecting students, teachers, staff, faculty and property, while improving administrative efficiencies. Demonstrations will also showcase EasyLobby visitor management for enhanced school safety.
- Financial/Banking Solutions: For financial institutions, ranging from digital certificates threat protection, fraud reduction, multi-factor authentication and biometrics to instant financial card issuance and secure online banking services.
- Partner Solutions: Using Genuine HID Technology™ to solve enterprise business problems. Demonstrations of Networked Access Solutions, Embedded Technology, and Biometrics that extend the use of a single credential will be on display by strategic partners, including AMT, Coprometro, Essex Electronics, Inc., Gantner Electronic GmbH, and TBS, IdentyTech Solutions, and others.
The company will also showcase a wide variety of its best-in-class solutions, including award-winning FARGO® printer/encoders for secure card issuance, Lumidigm® biometric sensors and Quantum Secure® identity and access management solutions.
HID Global executives will conduct theater-style presentations on the latest industry trends and technologies on Monday, September 28 and Tuesday, September 29. Presentations will feature mobile access deployment case studies and the power of Seos, leveraging NFC for secure access to web services and cloud apps using physical access cards, the latest visual security techniques for ID badges, and the value "guard tour" applications going mobile.
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog, subscribe to our RSS Feed and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, IdenTrust®, LaserCard®, Lumidigm®, Quantum Secure®, and HID®. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit http://www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, HID logo, ActivID, EasyLobby, HID Trusted Tag, iCLASS SE, FARGO, Lumidigm, and Seos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations