Partner Type: VPN and Remote Access
Microsoft Forefront UAG and HID Identity Assurance solutions
The Microsoft ® Forefront™ Unified Access Gateway 2010 enables a secure remote access service for both managed and unmanaged computers, as well as mobile devices. The gateway may be used to enable corporate network access over a virtual private network (VPN) and publish files and/or applications for remote users.
The following HID Identity Assurance products may be integrated with Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 to provide a strong authentication method that is flexible, scalable, and simple to manage:
- ActivID® 4TRESS™ Authentication Server (AS) offers support for multiple authentication methods that are useful for diverse audiences across a variety of service channels (SAML, Radius, etc.), including user name and password, mobile and PC soft tokens, one-time passwords, and transparent Web soft tokens.
Combining Microsoft Forefront UAG with HID Identity Assurance solution leveraging:
- Crescendo Smartcard with PKI
- Hardware based Tokens
- Java Applet based token (Web soft token)
- Software Tokens for Mobile
- Software based Tokens for PC
- One-Time Password on demand (SMS, email)
- SAML Based login (using ActivID® appliance IDP)
1 157th Avenue Northeast
Redmond, WA 98052